Read, draw, mime, write & explain
Notes with academic terms and paper
The students are together in groups of five. Every student has maximum of one minute to complete the following tasks:
- Student 1 selects a note with an academic theme
- Student 2 has the theme whispered in their ear and they draw it on a piece of paper
- Student 3 takes the drawing and mimes the theme for student 4.
- Student 4 writes the academic theme down in key words on a piece of paper which is given to student 5.
- Student 5 presents the academic theme to the others of the group or the whole class. The rest of the group can give supplementary information during the presentation.