Cards with words written on them and possibly letters/numbers made from cardboard.
Students are in pairs and take it in turns to takecard from the pile. They have to spell words in their native language or in a foreign language using their body in different ways e.g.:
- Make the letters by using the body
- Write the letters on the back of a partner
- Write the word in the air with their hand, foot or back-side
- Walk, jump or hopscotch the letter or word
- • In Maths the cards could contain geometrical shapes or calculations and the students have to display the result in one of the above mentioned ways
- The letters or numbers could also be cut out of cardboard and then one student closes their eyes and uses their hands to find out which letter or number he or she has in their hands