The four corners of the world
Four pieces of A3-paper
The A-3 paper is hung up in the four corners of the room. Each of the pieces of paper has an academic concept which the students need to brainstorm about. The students walk around the room adding their input to the four academic areas. The amount of pieces of paper can be varied if it makes sense to break the group up into smaller or larger groups.
- Religious education – Buddhism, Christianity, Islam and Judaism
- Social studies – liberalism, conservativism, socialism and social -liberalism
- Biology – plantations, rainforest, savannah, dessert
- Geography – climate-zones: tropic, sub-tropic, temperate and polar
- History – World War II, Cuba Missile Crisis, The Cold War and September the 11th