The students are together in groups of four – six. They have to take turns showing frozen images of different academic themes or events for the rest of the class to guess. To do this they use their bodies.
- History – the assassination of JFK
- Biology – the evolution of humans
- Geography – an asteroid impact
- Religious education – Adam and Eve
- Languages – a computer game
The activity can be developed so that the images become ‘alive’ and the group improvise a short play based on the people/ objects from the image.